R.C. Bratcher, Inc is looking to hire an Automotive Tech. If you are motivated with automotive experience, we want to talk to you!
We are family owned and operated. We have been serving Owensboro and the surrounding areas for over 50 years! If you are motivated with automotive experience, we want to talk to you!
Job Responsibilities: As an Automotive Technician, you will provide our customers with a full range of repairs and maintenance services, including the following:
- Performing test drives and quality inspections of vehicles.
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting engine codes and recording findings for required repair.
- Communicating mechanical issues with the Service Manager.
- Communicating suggested scheduled maintenance to a Service Manager.
- Conduct the additional necessary search for unusual trouble codes and rare problems using various troubleshooting software and subscriptions such as Mitchell, AllData and Identifix.
Job Requirements As an Automotive Technician, first and for foremost you must be Honest and Trustworthy. Additional you must have strong mechanical skills, solid organizational skills and a high degree of attention to detail. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills.
Specific qualifications for the Automotive Technician position include:
-Minimum 2 year experience with vehicle repairs
-Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, scanners and code readers
-Own set of tools
-Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
-At least 18 years of age
-Valid driver’s license
We offer including:
-Health Insurance that we pay 100%
-401(k) with match
-Bonus and incentive plans
-Plus much more!
Thank you for visiting R.C. Bratcher, Inc in Owensboro, KY. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.