We are family owned and operated. We have been serving Owensboro and the surrounding areas for over 50 years! If you are motivated with automotive experience, we want to talk to you!
As an Entry Level Automotive Technician, you will provide our customers with Oil Changes, basic repairs and maintenance services, including the following job responsibilities:
- Oil change
- Replace batteries, wipers, brake lights, ect.
- Preform vehicle check list inspections
- Communicate suggested scheduled maintenance to Service Manager.
- Assist Senior Technicians
Job Requirements: As an Entry Level Automotive Technician, first and for foremost you must be Honest and Trustworthy. Additional you must have basic mechanical skills.
Specific qualifications for the Entry Level Automotive Technician position include:
- Previous work experience is a plus, but not absolutely required. Will train.
- Own set of basic tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
We offer including:
- 100% Company paid Health Insurance for employee
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan with 3% match
- Paid vacation
- Bonus and incentive plans
- Plus much more!